27 Jun 2012

A 'I can't sleep' blog

Its 0130am here in this sleepy house and guess who cannot sleep.  Husband and kids are asleep, dog and guinea pigs are all asleep but alas, I am not.  I work nightshifts and spent the last three nights looking forward to my bed, my one night off before being back on for a few.  And here I am in the kitchen, after having done the ironing while watching 'wife swap'.   Thats the life.


 I was very taken with Little Tin Birds  ME blanket and have started one to give to my Granny for Christmas.  Granny squares for my granny, that tickles me somewhat, haha.


 


 
     Hope fully this lovely delicious drink will send me off to sleep.  Its Whittards of Chelsea's Rhubard and white hot chocolate and its just the most yummy hot chocolate ever.





It was such a sunny day after school on Monday that I let the kids outside with my good camera.  They took some really interesting photos , my wee boy took the one to the left which I particularly like.  My daughter would rather be in them than take them, don't know where she gets that from.  

Im not usually a book person but I heard lots of people talking about 50 Shades of Grey.  I down loaded it to my iPhone to read.  Well, I'm not normally one for those kind of books but woah, Christian Grey is a busy guy.  Its actually a very good read.  Cant help but keep going back to it, a wee page here, a wee page there.  I can't help but wonder if he is a nice guy with issues a nice girl can sort or is he just a looney who likes his own way at all time.  

Anyway, signing off to try and catch a few hours before its time to get back up and start another day.



No comments:

Post a Comment