30 Mar 2013

Catch up blog

We are now into the Easter holidays here. Kids are off school and next week, after my Thursday nightshift I shall be off too. Can't wait for long lies and lots of sleeps in my own bed.


These were the Easter chicks I worked on for the school fayre. It was lovely to see them on display and I was excited to see other people walking around having bought them.






My Rikke hat is a work in progress. Slow but sure. I'm worried its a wee bit on the loose side.


Eggless muffins. I found the addition of condensed milk most alluring. They were a bit heavy though.


Raspberry muffin. Totally yummy but didn't hold together that well.



Jessica has caught the customising bug. Let her loose with sharpies and a bag.


My wee mammys birthday complete with cake and singing candle.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment