16 Jun 2011

Back again.

Im back again.  Im on holiday this week and the break from the nightshift routine has freed up some time for dipping back into blogging.  I love to take pics and post them on facebook but sometimes feel that its not the place for a mini blog.

Today I listened to my first podcast.  knitmoregirls   I saw others talking about it in different blogs and I really enjoyed listening to them.  So then i downloaded a electric sheep podcast and took the dog a nice long walk.  Didnt take my usual route which slightly foxed the dog but I was away in a wee world of my own.

Got my nails done today.  A bit of an extravagance I don't usually indulge in but a friend who gets her nails done recommended shellac and I have to say that so far i am impressed.  Up till recently I have been a biter and as a treat for letting them grow and not biting them I got the fire engine red shellac.  Love it, they are so shiny :) 



This is my stash.   Its bigger than i thought given it was only in three boxes.  I was watching a programme about hoarding and could identify a bit about buying things 'just in case'.  So I cleared the kitchen table and laid it all out.  Im ashamed to say there were a few that dont even have the ball band off of them.  Still, it didnt stop me buying more yarn when I went to West Kilbride today.  oh yes, I bought more.



This is my Clover Bow maker and one of my bows I made.  I am going to have massive amounts of fun with this.  I am never going to have to buy bows again though ask me after Christmas if Im still finding it as much fun.  Might start thinking about Christmas soon so I dont get a massive panic on.


Inside these bags are cakes.  A couple of pies and some tattie scones. Yum yum.  Everyone in our house has their favourite except me.  Im a cake tart, I never get the same thing.  I can never understand how my wee girl always wants a biscuit when a cream cake is on offer.  I would have loved that choice when I was wee.

This is the first blog I have done on the mac and its way easier and faster so hopefully i will learn my way round and blog more.  Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment